Monday, April 20, 2009

It's Official!

Well it's official! I will be doing my student teaching up in Dallas with FRISCO ISD. Thanks be to God and all who have prayed for this as it has not been an easy road. Finally, after much debate with the department of education's field experience office at SHSU they approved that I could go to Dallas as a courtesy placement student. I am currently working with TWU and the nicest folks that found me a great placement. Without Judy and her staff at TWU this would not have been possible. SHSU has given their blessing and everything is a go. I can't wait for the Fall semester to start so I can FINALLY graduate. For now I am looking forward to the summer, ahhhh time to relax. This summer I hope to do some private tutoring and I am looking into volunteering to read to the kiddos at our local library.

2 comments:

Nick, Krista, Carson and Clay said...

YEA TINA!!!! I am so excited for you... :) Frisco is great! :)

The Maddox Family said...

Ooh yes, Frisco is great! (I guess I am partial because we have family there - but still!) I am glad that it is all official and stamped and approved and you don't have to wonder/worry anymore! Hallelujah!