Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh The Weather Outside Is....

UNSEASONABLY WARM!!!

What is up with 80 degree temperatures in February? Is Winter officially over for Texas? I hope not. I purchased a nice Winter coat, and my mom bought me a nice scarf for the North Texas Wintry weather. I haven't gotten a chance to wear either one since the Great Ice Storm on January 27th - 29th.

One thing I would like to say is that I will take 80 degrees in Dallas any day over 80 degrees in Houston. Dallas at least has a 15 - 20 mph wind with their 80 degrees. I do miss hearing the weathermen back in Houston calling the humidity the "Air You Wear".

Have a great weekend.

Jon

2 comments:

The Maddox Family said...

Texas winter is over just as soon as it starts. I can empathize with you on the winter clothing. I love winter clothing, but hate the winter weather. Cmon summer!!!

Brandon and Sheri said...

Winter - what's that? We've been in the 80's since January, just had a cold front move in to keep it out of the 90's for now.

Take advantage of the warmer weather and send your friends back east pictures of you in shorts and flip flops. Snow is WAY overrated, so are shoes/boots! Perfect weather for touch football and bball?