Saturday, March 7, 2009

Daylight Saving Time (Don't Forget To Change Your Clock!)

Well we change our clocks ahead one hour to start this period of time where the daylight goes well into the evening. The only drawback is that we will lose an hour of sleep tonight while this time period changes. Either way I don't mind because I like to have sunlight while I am leaving work. I don't like to just see the sunlight while locked inside the office. Now there will still be sunlight even on the days that I stay late at work. Please remember to change your clocks tonight before you go to bed so that you won't be late to events on Sunday.

In other things, Tina will be up here all next week for her Spring Break. I am very excited about this because this "bachelor" life is BORING. I can't wait until the middle of May when she will be up here permanently.

There has been a lot of sports news going on. I see the Texans traded Sage Rosenfels to the Vikings. Then they picked up the scrub QB from the "WINLESS" Detroit Lions to back up Matt Schaub (Brilliant idea). The Cowboys let go of Terrell Owens. There has been mixed reactions up here. I must admit he is a very good receiver but winning games takes a team, and not just one receiver. Don't cry that one of the best Tight Ends gets a good number of receptions as well (That is why I have Jason Witten on my Fantasy teams when I can). I hear the Rockets are doing good without crybaby T-Mac. The Mavericks on the other hand are losing. Mark Cuban is sounding like a threatening owner by saying things like certain people won't be back next season.

Work is going good for me up here. Life in Dallas is good even though my wife is not up here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thinking of you guys... so glad tina will be there for the whole week - that will be good for both of you! have a fun time (maybe she'll be super nice & cook for you so you can take a break from the ramen noodles!) :)

Mrs. Cervantes said...

Jon will not touch ramen noodles, he likes sandwiches. And of course I will be cooking, I love it! It is no fun cooking for just yourself so I have to admit I am excited to cook for us again.