Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm Still Here!

Due to technical difficulties with my laptop, I haven't been able to post since last year. Just wanted to let you know that I am here, so please don't delete my blog.

Just a quick update for you. Work is very busy (which is good for me). We have found a home church in Highland Village called "The Village Church". We will be attending their membership class in a couple of weeks. We have updated our automobiles by trading in the Saturn for a 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser. I now get to drive the Honda Civic Hybrid while Tina gets to drive the new car.

The Super Bowl is set with the Pittsburgh Steelers playing against the Arizona Cardinals. I will go for the Cardinals. Either way that day will be a milestone not because of who wins but because I will officially leave the twenties behind.

I hope all is well for everybody. Things are going good for us. God continues to bless us here in this new setting.

3 comments:

The Maddox Family said...

problems with laptop-translation, I'm really glad I just bought a mac and not another stupid pc. I am so envious that you get to go to the village. It stinks that we don't get to chat face to face anymore but I can't compete with chandler. Congrats/condolences on number 30.

Brandon and Sheri said...

Good to hear from you guys - we were getting worried... thought you were having too much fun in Dallas to remember all your cyber friends.

Glad to hear you're going green and Tina's letting you drive the Hybrid to work - although now gas is so cheap it doesn't make much sense to care about the environment! Kidding (kind of).

I'm also glad to hear you settled into a church there, and you've already survived a couple months away from Houston. It's encouraging to see how God has provided for you on your adventure thus far! Doesn't the time fly by?

The Maddox Family said...

Sorry I got side-tracked last night and forgot to ask for a tour of the new car - that's really exciting for you guys!

Glad to hear from you, Jon. Tina said work was really busy, but we enjoy reading your posts when you get a chance to write (and there are no technical obstacles!)! :)